ISO 50001 Energy management
Designed to support organizations in all sectors, this ISO standard provides a practical way to improve energy use, through the development of an energy management system (EnMS).
Developing an Energy Management System
- Develop a policy for more efficient use of energy
- Fix targets and objectives to meet the policy
- Use data to better understand and make decisions about energy use
- Measure the results
- Review how well the policy works, and
- Continually improve energy management.
Certification to ISO 50001
Like other ISO management system standards, certification to ISO 50001 is possible but not obligatory. Organizations decide to implement the standard solely for the benefits it provides and wish to get certified to it, QA Technic Cambodia perform certification to ISO 50001 Energy management System. QA Technic is accredited by IAS to conduct ISO 50001 certification audit and issue certificates.