Certification Rules & Regulations
These application principles has written in accordance with rules of international Accreditation Organizations and international regulatory authorities by implementing all of the operations of QA TECHNIC. QA TECHNIC Cambodia works in comply with rules of accreditation organizations, international regulatory authorities’ guidelines and certification standards as ISO/IEC 17021-1:2015, ISO/IEC 17020:2012 and ISO/TS 22023 and IAF MD Series of guidelines.
Maintaining the Management System / conformity of processes and products
Changes in Client Management System
The Client will be notified of any changes to the certification program or new or revised requirements that affect the Client. In case the certification applies to ongoing production, the Client shall ensure that the certified product continues to fulfill the system or product requirements. QA Technic shall verify the implementation of changes by the Client and initiate required measures in the certification process.
Notification of Changes and Special Incidents
The Client is obliged to inform QA Technic Cambodia immediately of any changes, which may influence the certified management system, processes or the certified products. This applies in particular to the purchase/sale of all or a portion of the company, any change in ownership, major changes in operations, fundamental alterations in processes, incidents such as a serious accident or a serious breach of regulation/legal obligation necessitating the involvement of the competent regulatory authority, or the filing for bankruptcy or composition proceedings. In any of these cases, QA Technic will consult with Client and determine how the certificate may be maintained.
The Client is obliged to immediately notify QA Technic in case of a product recall. The individual certification standards and their regulations use different time frames in terms of meeting this deadline. These specifications can be found in the respective standards and their applicable regulations.
EXTENSION / REDUCTION OF CERTIFICATION SCOPE
Suspension, Withdrawal of a Certificate
The QA Technic Certification Body is entitled to temporarily suspend a Certificate if client violates certification, contractual or financial obligations towards QA technic, including but not limited to:
- Corrective actions have not been demonstrably and effectively implemented within the agreed-upon time frame;
- The schedule of audits suggested by QA Technic for audit(s) necessary for the maintenance of the certification have not been complied with and the prescribed frequency since the previous audit has thereby been exceeded;
- QA Technic has not been informed in a timely manner about planned changes to the management system, special incidents or product recall or other changes, which affect the conformity with the standard or specification which forms the basis for the audit;
- Relocation of the certified site/installation without previous notification to QA Technic;
- QA Technic certificate or a certification symbol has been used in a misleading or unauthorized manner;
- Due payments for audit and certifications services have not been made timely after at least one written reminder.