ISO 45001:2018 -Occupational health and safety management systems
- Continual improvement of OH&S performance;
- Fulfilment of legal requirements and other requirements;
- Achievement of OH&S objectives.
ISO 45001 Family-Occupational health and safety
According to the International Labour Organization, more than 7 600 people die from work-related accidents or diseases every single day. That’s why an ISO committee of occupational health & safety experts set to work to develop an International Standard with the potential to save almost three million lives each year. Structured in a similar way to other ISO management systems, the approach will be familiar to users of standards such as ISO 14001 or ISO 9001. ISO 45001 builds on the success of earlier international standards in this area such as OHSAS 18001, the International Labour Organization’s ILO-OSH Guidelines, various national standards and the ILO’s international labour standards and conventions.
ISO/PAS 45005:2020 Occupational health and safety management — General guidelines for safe working during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Have been operating throughout the pandemic;
- Are resuming or planning to resume operations following full or partial closure;
- Are re-occupying workplaces that have been fully or partially closed;
- Are new and planning to operate for the first time.
ISO 145001 Certification
With a strong experience, ISO certification body Cambodia "QA Technic Cambodia" has a history of successfully executing large-scale, complex international projects audits against ISO 45001:2018. Our people speak the language, understand the culture of the local market and operate globally in a consistent, reliable and effective manner.